Copy Code For Scrap
here we go:
> create a background document with your choice of color and size
> then create a cube (i hope you know how to create this)
> the cube will show its three faces towards you, each of them will be in different layers (say face1, face2, face3)
> now on each face apply bevel and emboss with chisel hard technique and full depth and size.
> now apply the color overlay of your choice (the color must be the color of the diamond you want), apply some gradient to make it some more attractive
> for the face which is at the top of the cube (say layer face3), don’t apply bevel and emboss and apply gradient of angle style
> now select all three face layers together, copy them and paste your copy into a new layer, this will put all the three faces in one layer (say singleface), disable the previous three different face layers (face1, face2, face3)
> now duplicate the single layer you just created, rename it as diamond
> copy the figure from layer singleface and paste it into a new layer, press ctrl+T (for free transform), rotate the pasted figure as you want, decrease the opacity of the new layer so that the diamond layer in the back can be seen also
> repeat the previous step as long as the figure in the layer diamond looks quite like a diamond
> now merge the newly created layers into diamond layer
> apply some inner glow and outer glow to diamond layer
> disable the singleface layer
> now you are done
I tried to make the logo as it appears on the login page.
I dont have the original font they use..so used Century Gothic
- create a new document of size 800×400 (size depends on the size of your text)
- write orkut and apply font color #d70b79
- now add some blends as shown in the images below
- drop shadow:
- bevel and emboss:(you can apply some contour too)
- gradient overlay:
click on the drop down list as shown, then edit like this:
click on the gradient detectors and then adjust the color below.
- drop shadow:
- now you are done
- create a new blank document, the size will depends on the size of your text.
- type the text, but each letter of your text must be on different layer (so you will have to create 6 layers if your text contains 6 letters)
- apply colors to the letters as you wish (you can apply different colors if you want), you can also adjust the text alignments using the cursor
- the look of the background depends on your choice (i applied a gradient here)
- now rasterize your text layers
- select the top most text layer and press ctrl+E to merge it into the second text layer
- repeat the above step until you have only two layers left (the background and only one text layer)
- select move tool, select the text layer, press & hold alt key and press down and right key alternatively (must press alternatively or the 3D stretch will be discontinnuous), the more you keep pressing, the more 3D will keep stretching…so determine how much stretch you want and press down and right keys up to your choice
- now you will see lots of text layer copies have been created, select the top most layer and press ctrl+E to merge it into the next one…keep doing this until you have 3 layers left (background, main text layer and a copy of the text layer)
- drag the main text layer to the top, keep the text layer copy at the middle with the background at the bottom
- select text layer copy, hit ctrl+U, set edit:master, hue:0, saturation:0, lightness: -60
- merge the two text layers
- apply some blend on it (i applied drop shadow, bevel & emboss and satin)
- now its ready
make a matrix image using photoshop
- create a new canvas of size 400×400 pixels (file>new), select color white
- apply grain settings (filter>texture>grain) with intensity 100, contrast 100, grain type vertical
you can apply grains more than once with random horizontal flips to make it intense.
- apply foreground color as lime (sort of luminous green) & background color as black
- apply neon glow (filter>artistic>neon glow) with settings size 5, brightness 15 & color luminous green
- apply glowing edges (filter>stylize>glowing edges) with width 1, brightness 10 & smoothness 1
its ready now 🙂
shared by prateek.
well for applying color hover, i already explained it 🙂
lets discuss on transparent text:
- on the background layer, create a new layer with opacity 50%
- write the text on that layer
- adjust the text position as you desire (hold alt key and use cursor to move, incline etc)
- now add some blending options to the text as you like (its up to you what type of blend you want to apply)
as for me i applied inned shadow, inner glow, outer glow & satin
- you can also use the sharpen tool or blur tool to make the look attractive (though i did not)
now you are done 🙂
first see the two images:
Original picture is this one:
and this is the picture after editing:
this is very easy one:
- first, open the source picture in photoshop
- create a duplicate layer of the background, you can do it by right clicking on the background layer and click duplicate layer..this will create a layer named as background copy.
- then, you have to just select the certain area of the background copy by using the Magic Wand Tool
- select the cap, copy the selection (edit>copy), create new layer (layer>new>layer), paste the selection (edit paste) on the newly created layer.
- now go to the blending options of the new layer (layer>layer style>blending options), add color overlay, select the desired color, adjust opacity and blend mode
- the same steps (step 4 & 5) to be done for the eyes, lips and the hair (with different colors).
- now you are done.
try it, its cool 🙂