first see the two images:
Original picture is this one:
and this is the picture after editing:
this is very easy one:
- first, open the source picture in photoshop
- create a duplicate layer of the background, you can do it by right clicking on the background layer and click duplicate layer..this will create a layer named as background copy.
- then, you have to just select the certain area of the background copy by using the Magic Wand Tool
- select the cap, copy the selection (edit>copy), create new layer (layer>new>layer), paste the selection (edit paste) on the newly created layer.
- now go to the blending options of the new layer (layer>layer style>blending options), add color overlay, select the desired color, adjust opacity and blend mode
- the same steps (step 4 & 5) to be done for the eyes, lips and the hair (with different colors).
- now you are done.
try it, its cool 🙂