make a matrix image using photoshop
- create a new canvas of size 400×400 pixels (file>new), select color white
- apply grain settings (filter>texture>grain) with intensity 100, contrast 100, grain type vertical
you can apply grains more than once with random horizontal flips to make it intense.
- apply foreground color as lime (sort of luminous green) & background color as black
- apply neon glow (filter>artistic>neon glow) with settings size 5, brightness 15 & color luminous green
- apply glowing edges (filter>stylize>glowing edges) with width 1, brightness 10 & smoothness 1
its ready now 🙂
shared by prateek.