For using proxy address in web browser you need no extra skill. its very easy. Just follow these steps:
For Mozilla Firefox:
Search for proxy ip. You may get plenty on http://proxy-list.org
Note Down the ip address in notepad or anywhere else you like
Click on Tools and then on Options and goto advance tab
Then Click on Network Tab
Then click on Settings
Then select Manual Proxy Configuration
We will use Http Proxy here so enter the proxy ip and port no like as shown above in the image. Then click ok and your browser is ready with proxy.
For Internet Explorer:
- On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options, click the Connections tab, and then click LAN Settings.
- Under Proxy server, click to select the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
- In the Address box, type the IP address of the proxy server.
- In the Port box, type the port number that is used by the proxy server for client connections (by default, 8080).
- You can click to select the Bypass proxy server for local addresses check box if you do not want the proxy server computer to be used when you connect to a computer on the local network (this may speed up performance).
- Click OK to close the LAN Settings dialog box.
- Click OK again to close the Internet Options dialog box.
Now start surfing with youd identity hidden
This method can be used for bypassing several restrictions of blocked site in a network or for downloading files from rapidshare. Do whatever You wish to.:)
Thanks for reading my post. I hope it will help you. If you like this iste then do bookmark it and visit again. Stay tuned. More to come.